Incentive for coastal economic zone
– Total area: 466 ha
– Operation time: 2016 – 2066
– Abundant and low-cost labor force.
– CNG station with a capacity of 1.000.000 m3/day.
– Available land for building factory.
– Incentive for coastal economic zone.
Tien Hai district – Thai Binh province
– 120 km (2h15′) from Hanoi
– 150 km (3h) from Noi Bai International Airport
– 74 km (1h15′) from Hai Phong Port
– 110 km (2h30′) from Cai Lan deep sea Port
– 24km (30′) from Thai Binh
Traffic: Located on the coastal road linking Quang Ninh to Ninh Binh
– Power is supplied from national grid through 110/22KV transformer station with capacity of 63 MVA
– Water supply with capacity of 6,000 m3/day
– Wastewater treatment: 3,500 m3/day
– Telecommunication system reach the international standard
Police station, polyclinic, banks, logistics center, post office…
– Taxation of corporate income tax rate is 20%.
– Exempt CIT for the first two years.
– Decrease 50% for the next four years.