Phu Ha Industrial Park is located in Phu Tho Province with the area of 350ha. It is the 1st industrial park in Phu Tho town with abundant labour source, low labor cost. Phu Ha IP is next to 2 key routes, including Ho Chi Minh road and Hanoi – Lao Cai Expressway, shortening moving time and commerce activities of investors in Phu Ha Industrial Park and Hanoi and other neighboring areas.
– Far from Hanoi city: 80km (1h15′)
– Far from Noi Bai International Airport: 66km (45’)
– Far from Thanh Thuy Border Gate: 200km (4h45′)
– Far from Lang Son International Border Gate: 180km (4h30′)
– Far from Hai Phong port: 198km (4h)
– Far from Cai Lan deep seaport (Quang Ninh): 223km (4h10′)
Located at the center of the North, along the economic route Hai Phong – Hanoi – Lao Cai – Con Minh (China), Phu Tho is the linkage of Northwestern – Northeastern provinces and other provinces in Vietnam.
Procedures on investment certificate issuance and project implementation approval are applied as one-door and one-focal point mechanism, shortening time for administrative procedures (shorted 50% vis a vis State regulations) so that investors may minimize time and cost, attracting investors in Phu Tho province.
– Total area: 3533.3 km
– Population: 1,351,224 people (62.46% at working age)
– Per capita income: 1,283 USD/year (2014)
– Labor force from neighboring provinces: 2.9 million people (Hoa Binh, Vinh Phuc, Tuyen Quang, Yen Bai, Son La)