PHONG DIEN INDUSTRIAL PARK
Location: Phong Dien district, Thua Thien Hue Province
– Approximate 35km far from Hue city.
– Near National Highway 1A and North-South Railway.
– 20km from Van Xa Goods Station.
– 30 km far from Thuan An sea port.
– 120 km far from Tien Sa sea port (Da Nang).
– Approximate 70km far from Chan May sea port.
– 15 km from Dien Loc specialized seaport (30 minutes);
Thua Thien Hue Province has Phu Bai Airport, one of the 4 most modern airports in the country, and Chan May deep-water port which can serve vessels with tonnage of up to 30,000 tons. Thua Thien Hue has enormous advantages for transportation and trade.
Furthermore, its abundant agricultural, forestry and fishery resources can meet the demand of on-site exploitation for various industries. In recent years, besides focusing on developing synchronous infrastructure of industrial zone and social infrastructure, Thua Thien Hue is continuing to improve the investment environment, issue incentive policies, support investment and enhance the province’s competitive advantage.
– Total area: 5.033,2 km2
– Population: 1,123,800 people, in which there is 62.46% of the working age
– Provincial Competitiveness Index (PCI) 2014 : 13/63
– Per capita income: $ 1,750 / year (2014)
– The province’s labor force: 607,023 people.
– Universities, colleges, vocational colleges: 17 schools
– Research and training centers: 8
– Secondary school, vocational training school: 7 schools
– The labor force mobilized from the neighboring provinces: 1.7 million people (from Quang Nam, Quang Tri, Da Nang)