Dong Van IV industrial park located in Kim Bang District – Ha Nam province, adjacent to National Road No.38, easily connecting to National Road No.1 to go to Hanoi and Highway Hanoi – Haiphong to go to seaport.
– Far from Hanoi city: 50 km (1h);
– Far from Noi Bai International Airport: 80 km (1h20’);
– Far from Yen Phong Industrial Park: 80 km (1h20’);
– Far from Hai Phong port: 114 km (2h15’);
– Far from Cai Lan deep seaport (Quang Ninh): 150 km (3h);
– The important strategic location creates Ha Nam a huge advantage of exchanging economy, culture – society, science – technology with provinces in the region and the country, especially Hanoi capital and the key area of economic development in the North.
– Ten commitments of Ha Nam province, such as: Providing enough electricity around the clock for tenants in industrial parks; Ensuring sufficient essential infrastructure and utilities for investors, including clean water supply, telecom service and wastewater treatment for tenants; Supplying free land for building houses for workers; meeting demands for service, social infrastructure and entertainment…
Area: 862 km2
Population: 799.400 people
Provincial Competitiveness Index 2014 (CPI): 31/63
The province’s labor force: 479.640 people
The labor force mobilized from the neighboring provinces: 4.114.600 people (From Hung Yen, Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh)
Average wage: 220 USD/month