– VIGLACERA CORPORATION – JOINT STOCK COMPANY established in 1974, included 38 Subsidiaries with more than 12.000 employees.
– Viglacera Corporation is the leading company in building material and real estate sector.
– Viglacera’s products contribute over $30 million to the annual export of the construction industry, reached out to over 40 countries and territories all over the world.
– Viglacera is the biggest industrial park developer in the North of Vietnam and the third one nationwide.
Viglacera has invested in 12 urban areas and housing projects with total area of 386 hectares.
10 industrial parks with total area of 3.720 hectares, Viglacera has attracted big brandnames such as Samsung, Canon, Orion, Texhong…
Viglacera’s commercial center and office for lease consist of 3 projects with total area of 47,805m2.
The total capacity up to 1000 tons/day equivalent to 64 million m2 standard glass/year, Viglacera now accounts for 40% total designed capacity of the whole industry.
The total capacity of Ceramic wall and Granite tiles of VIGLACERA up to 22 million m2/year, contributing to make Vietnam become the leader in Southeast Asia and one of the world’s top 10 countries for production of tiles.
The total capacity of the three Sanitary ware factories is up to 1.3 million units/year. Viglacera’s sanitary wares and faucets are applied advanced green manufacturing.
The development of Viglacera associates with the growth and development of clay tile industry in Vietnam. Viglacera has successfully invested a Cotto brick production line using fast dryer and roller kilns of most advanced technology in the world supplied by Sacmi (Italy) in Viglacera Ha Long Joint Stock Company.
In 2015, Viglacera has cooperated with The Sankei Building Management Co., Ltd. (Japan), Hoang Thanh Investment & Infrastructure Development JSC and OWI Joint Stock Company to establish Visaho Joint Stock Company for managing and operating real estate projects.
– In 1994, Viglacera signed a joint venture agreement with Nippon Sheet Glass Company and Toyota Tsusho Corporation to establish VFG – Vietnam float glass.
– In 2015, Viglacera signed a contract to produce energy-saving glass with Von Ardenne Company from Germany.
– In 2016, Viglacera displayed products in more than 15 stores and opened a showroom with an area of over 250m2 in TRD Caribe Corporation in the Cuban Ministry of Defense.
– 2012: Viglacera Corporation received the VIII Vietnam Strong Brand Award.
– 2013: Viglacera Land received the International Property Awards in Asia Pacific for the best industrial park developer in Vietnam.
– 2014: Viglacera Land received “Safe Home” award for Thang Long Number One project and “mixed project” for Dang Xa urban area
– 2014: Viglacera received the first Independence Medal.
– 2015: Viglacera received the Gold Award for Quality and International Services in 2015 and the title of “Vietnam Strong Brand”.
– 2016: Viglacera Corporation received Green Trademark Award in 2015, and national brand award.